- 9 am to 9:30 am – Church open and cakes arrive for WI / 80’s Bake Off Competition.
- 9:30 am to 10:30 am – Bake Off Judging.
- 10:30 am to 11am – Church open, and people arrive for WEA talk.
- 11 am to 12:30 pm – WEA 1980s talk.
- 12:30 pm to 2 pm – Church open with 80’s music, computers, displays, and flower festival.
- 2 pm to 3 pm – Parish Choir (children and adults) Concert of 80’s music.
- 3 pm to 4 pm – Church open with 80’s music, computers, displays, and flower festival.
- 4pm-ish – Close.
- The Church will be open with computers, displays, and the flower festival taking place throughout the day.
- Flower displays should be delivered to St Francis church between 4 pm & 5 pm the day before (Friday 15th). If there is any difficulty with this time, pleas let Rev Paul know.
- Weather permitting (thinking of the grass) a car show featuring vehicles of interest from the last 90 years to the present day will take place on the grassed area in front of St Francis Church. It is anticipated that cars will arrive between around 9am and 10am.
To contact Rev Paul: 01376 583930